Our online training option means that you can learn at a time, and place, convenient to you.
No more traveling to training locations or having to take time out of your busy day to fit in a course. With our online sales training you get access to the same course materials, learning outcomes and qualifications as our face-to-face training courses but with all the added convenience of learning at pace to suit you.
As with all our sales training, our online courses:
- Consist of comprehensive yet clearly presented course materials
- Provide accredited and recognised qualifications
- Enable successful course participants to demonstrate a commitment to their personal development and acquire up to date skills
Of course, there are additional benefits to online training:
- Any time, any where access to all the training modules – as many times as you like
- Learn at a pace to suit you and your busy schedule
- Save the time and money normally spent on face-to-face training
- Access details of your learning outcomes to track your progress
- Understand your current sales competencies and identify any learning gaps
- Further your career with an accredited sales training qualification
- Gain studying member status with the ISMM for 12 months
During your training you can access our online resources at any time you need to, and as many times you need to, in order to facilitate your learning. And once you have completed each section of your course you can also take an online assessment to verify your learning outcomes or identify any gaps that you may need to address.
Technical Sales Skills (10 Modules)
- Importance of Customer Awareness
- Targeting Buyers & Building a Pipeline
- Effective Questioning Techniques
- Selling Solutions to Customers
- Using the Sales Cycle
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Closing Sales in Your Time frame
- Discovering Customer Needs
- Sales Account Planning
- Matching the Buying Cycle
Managerial Sales Skills (5 Modules)
- Using Value Propositions
- Marketing Products and Services
- Delivering Effective Presentations
- Building Business Relationships
- Understanding Business Strategies
Behavioural Sales Skills (6 Modules)
- Planning and Time Management
- Influencing Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Listening Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Using Body Language
What's Your Investment?
Prices vary depending on the number of people within your organisation who register to access and complete the training. The cost of the course also includes a one-year membership to the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (worth £115).
If you want to know more about this, or any other course offered by TRA, then please look at our website Services page or call us on 0844 893 9474 or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your organisation has a need to train several staff to improve team performance using our online and/or blended learning methods, we would be delighted to create a tailored course delivery based on your specific requirements.
For information on our tailored training, please call us on 0844 893 9474 or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.