Ensuring fast implementation, sustained impact, and real change
Leading the Sales Process™ focuses on the manager – coach role in implementing a sales methodology. Participants learn how to lead a sales process improvement initiative, achieve fast implementation, sustain impact on results, and a maximise return on investment. Hands-on exercises focus on customising the sales methodology to your specific business, conducting effective opportunity and pipeline reviews and performing win/loss analyses.
Who should attend?
Sales managers, sales operations, project leader and others responsible for implementing a sales methodology in daily business.
- Effective implementation – of a sales methodology designed to maximise your win rate
- Faster return on investment – with an implementation plan based on best practice
- Recognition for sales leadership – by leading the process of change through personal example
- Sustained improvement – by weaving the concepts into the fabric of your organisation
- Improved productivity and motivation – by coaching instead of controlling
- More accurate forecasts – through alignment of probability with sales process execution
- Better staff development – by identifying and resolving individual and team skill gaps
- Understanding the role of coaching in effective sales management
- Customisation of the sales methodology to support your business
- Conducting effective opportunity and pipeline reviews
- Identifying the real underlying sales process issues and helping the team resolve them
- Building trust and improving communication with salespeople
- Performing win/loss reviews to identify best and worst practices
- Qualifying opportunities to improve resource utilisation and pipeline quality
- Avoiding organisational resistance to change
- Turning initiatives into results
- Walking the talk during the sales methodology workshops
This 1-day workshop is ideally conducted shortly before a Winning Complex Sales program. Timing is 8:30 to 17:30.
1-day reinforcement program consisting of 4-5 facilitated opportunity reviews with peer and expert coach feedback.